LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join a high achieving Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Redbridge. This two-form entry Primary School is highly academic with a fantastic ethos of inspiring creativity and individuality.
This is a full time permanent role, starting immediately working with SEN children across KS2 classes.
Salaries are between £65 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a SEN environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Long term, full time role
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Working across KS2
* Redbridge location, excellent transport links and on-site parking.
* Salaries between £65 - £75 per day
* Bachelors degree (desirable not essential)
* Proven experience supporting within a SEN Environment
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!