LSA / SEN TA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Westminster – September 2019
**Are you a LSA / SEN TA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a welcoming school from September??
**Do you want to work in an Inner London school with excellent transport links??
**Do you want to work in a school that offer career progression and promote from within?
Servoca Education is working with a ‘Good’ two-form entry Primary School in Westminster. The school is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be able to support SEN Children within KS2.
The ethos of this Inner London School is to foster imagination and encourage independence. They pride themselves on promoting a culture of compassion and respect whilst consistently delivering a high standard of education to the children within their care.
This is a full-time, long term role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00. Salaries will range from £70 - £85 depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* LSA / SEN TA / Learning Support Assistant
* Good Ofsted (2017)
* September 2019
* Westminster location
* £70 - £85 daily rate
* Full time, long term role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!