NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed in Westminster – September 2019
**Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT looking for a supportive school to start your career??
**Do you want to work in an Inner London school with excellent transport links??
**Do you want to work in a school who offer career progression and promote from within?
Servoca Education is working with a ‘Good’ two-form entry Primary School in Westminster. The school is ideally looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT to nurture, however they will also look at experienced Primary Teachers. The ethos of this Inner London School is to foster imagination and encourage independence. They pride themselves on promoting a culture of compassion and respect whilst consistently delivering a high standard of education to the children within their care.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 2. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be in accordance to Main Pay Scale (£29,665 – 40,372).
The successful candidate will have a successful track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Good Ofsted (2017)
* September 2019
* Westminster location
* MPS Salary (Inner London)
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!