KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher in Greenwich – September 2019
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is larger than average with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019. Interviews ASAP.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Greenwich location
* Outstanding larger than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for TLR
* £29,664 - £40,372 (MPS Inner London)
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!