KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join an ‘Good’ Primary School in Acton, Ealing from September 2019.
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an welcoming team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a larger than average Primary School in Ealing who are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to start from September 2019. This school has an ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
This is a full time position starting from September. This is a fantastic school who would welcome NQT Teachers to join them as well as experienced Teachers.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* Ealing location (Acton)
* ‘Good’ larger than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for NQT’s
* £29,664 - £40,372
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check