SEN Supply Teacher
**SEND Supply Teacher
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Supply Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN supply teacher in Brent that is able to teach students with a range of special educational needs. The school accommodates children of both primary and secondary ages and is looking for an experienced SEN professional that is comfortable leading a class.
The Candidate – SEN Supply Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN Supply Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will be able to lead classes using the UK curriculum
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org