LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join a high achieving Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Newham. This large Primary School is highly academic with children in their care often being accepted to top Universities around the UK.
This is a full time permanent role, starting immediately working with SEN across KS3, KS4 & KS5.
Salaries are between £65 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Long term, full time role
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Newham location, excellent transport links and on-site parking.
* Salaries between £65 - £75 per day
* Bachelors degree (desirable not essential)
* Proven experience supporting within a Secondary School Environment
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!