KS2 TA / Year 4 TA / Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced KS2 TA / Year 4 TA / Teaching Assistant looking to join a diverse School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Merton. This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2019.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* KS2 TA / Year 4 TA / Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Merton location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Free lunch
* £65 - £85 per day
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!