Servoca Education is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Harrow from September.
**Are you a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a popular, multicultural school in Harrow. This school is a three form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working cooperatively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and individuality.
The successful candidate will be teaching within the Year 2 class, planning and delivering lessons to the highest standard. This will be a full time position from September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working within a KS1 environment.
This role would also be well suited to a newly qualified teacher (NQT) as well as experienced Teachers.
* Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
* Harrow location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £30,000 - £48,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!