Teaching Assistant-‘Good’ School-Wandsworth-April 2019!
*Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School*
*April 2019 Start *
* Two-Form Entry School*
* £65 - £85 per day*
Highly reputable and oversubscribed school in Wandsworth require a teaching assistant to join their school on a long-term and full-time basis starting in April 2019. As an educational establishment, the school are dedicated in promoting equality and diversity with over 15 language variations spoken at home.
The school celebrates the importance of diversity and ensuring that each child is receiving the highest standard level of education they are entitled to. With this in mind the school praises its two-form entry admission, as this allows both teachers and students to build great rapport with each student and to highlight the education needed
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain classroom experience? Or
Have you already graduated but have previous teaching assistant experience?
Will you be looking to commence employment from April 2019?
Are you interested to work with students on a 1:1 or small group basis?
If you are a recent graduate who is looking to work within primary education, you are looking to pursue a career in teaching or you would like to gain more classroom experience then this is a great position to apply for.
Information about the role:
* Monday to Friday (8:00 to 4:00 pm)
* General TA role working with both Key Stage One and Key Stage Two students.
* Classroom support for the teacher, small group support and 1:1 support.
* Build rapport with students and staff in the school and help with classroom resources
* Assist with school excursions and school trips
The role offers a great opportunity for a graduate who has limited or no previous child related experience working with students.
Requirements for the role:
* A recent graduate (2016, 2017 or 2018) who is looking to gain experience
* A recent graduate with previous child related work experience (Desirable)
* Have right to work in the UK
* Be able to start in April 2019
Please only apply if you match the requirements for the role. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02077473033.