Maths NQT Needed for September Start!
Tooting, Wandsworth, South West London
All boys secondary school
STEM Assured Status
MPS/UPS Inner London
Servoca Education are working with this brilliant Secondary School/college in Tooting, who are currently seeking out a newly qualified maths teacher. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career at this prestigious institution.
There are around 900 boys in the secondary school (11-16) and 375 students in the co-educational sixth form. The school has received awards for its excellence regarding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) and offers unique opportunities for students to partake in elite level sports competitions, with many of them going on to represent the school at local, regional and national level.
The school offers great CPD and TLR opportunities- so if you are ambitious and looking to advance your career with a support structure in place for you to do so, this could be for you.
You don’t want to miss out on this incredible opportunity! Submit your CV through this advert, or alternatively, get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NQT or Experienced
Achieved excellence in STEM and
Opportunities for Elite Level Sport
Prestigious reputation and Alumni
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check