Primary Mathematics Specialist Teacher- Year 6- Sept 2019- Tower Hamlets
Servoca Education are looking for highly skilled Mathematics Newly Qualified Teacher to join our client school in September 2019 to join to a school in South East London
**Are you going to be graduating as an NQT in July 2019?
**Will you be looking for a brand new opportunity for September 2019?
**Have you thought about where you would like to complete your Induction Year?
**Does the idea of working in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary Schools appeal to you?
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply so one of our consultants can contact you about this opportunity.
Our client Secondary school can offer you the chance to gain great classroom experience, the opportunity to complete your induction and join professional and experienced educational establishments.
** Accessible Location in East London**
** MPS scales 1 to 3**
** Opportunity to complete Induction Year (Permanent and Full-time basis)
** Experience with Year 6 students
Details of the Teaching Positions
Our clients are looking for excellent NQTs to join their school on a permanent and full-time basis starting in September 2019. The school are looking a Mathematics Specialist to join their Year 6 class in September 2019. Subsequently, the ideal teacher will provide Year 6 students an all-round level of mathematics to help students trangress in to Year 7.
Requirements for the school position...
* NQTs must have graduated or be graduating in 2019
* Hold a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Placement Observation Record
* Be comfortable teaching Key Stage 2 cclasses
* Have the ability to build rapport with students in their lessons
* Be able to adapt lessons to suit all children’s learning needs
* Provide ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons
* Engage with activities throughout the academic year
* Help prepare GCSE students for mock exams and summer examinations
If you are looking for a great opportunity for September 2019, then please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid delay!