KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher in Kensington – September 2019
A small Independent Primary School in Kensington is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with smaller than average class sizes and PPA time within the school day.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Small Independent Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £30,000 - £48,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!