Intervention Class Support
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Intervention Class Support
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Woking. The school is looking for an intervention support worker to aid children that have social emotional and mental health issues in their learning.
The Candidate - Intervention Class Support
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly challenging behaviour
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Intervention Class Support
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!