Maths / Mathematics Graduate TAs 2016, 2017 and 2018 – Lambeth
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven 2016, 2017 or 2018 Maths / Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistants for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school in Lambeth.
If you are passionate about teaching Science and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The opportunity includes completing a ‘Schools Direct’ teaching programme with the ability to gain exceptional classroom experience!!
* Support Maths Teachers in the classroom
* Gain classroom experience within Maths lessons
* Build rapport with students in science lessons
* Individualised work with students and small groups within a classroom
* Help children understand Science and Maths questions and lessons
* The possibility to work within all core subject areas
* “Good” Ofsted rating (2015)
* Great opportunity to complete ‘Schools Direct Teaching Qualification’ programmes
* £65- £90 per day (depending on experience)
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive Department, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree in Maths or Mathematics
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply if you meet the requirements and would like to pursue a career as a Maths / Mathematics Graduate TA.