KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher in Ealing – September 2019
A new two-form entry Primary School in Ealing is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are currently growing and will be welcoming their first set of Year 6 classes from September. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals with the desire or experience to drive their KS2 phase and to deliver the first Year 6 SATs results of Year 6 pupils and prepare them for secondary school.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 6 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have the option of TLR.
Salaries will be based on MPS (£30,406-£38,136) depending on experience. This school will welcome applications from experienced Key Stage 2 teachers but strong NQTs will also be considered.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher
* Ealing location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of TLR
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!