SEN Teacher KS2
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher KS2
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a Key stage two nurture teacher for a specialist SEN school based in Woking. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs teacher to provide a high standard of education and training for students that display challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher KS2
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN Teacher KS2
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with challenging behaviour
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org