SEN Art Teacher
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Servoca Education provides a service that is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and is designed to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools to ensure students receive the best education and training.
The School - SEN Art Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an experienced art teacher for a specialist SEN school based in Woking. The school is looking for a focused and skilled art teacher to provide a high standard of education and training for students that display challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – SEN Art Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Previous experience of teaching art
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
About the Role - SEN Art Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with challenging behaviour
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org