SEN Science Teacher
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Science Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a Pupil Referral Unit in Merton. The school is looking for an experienced SEN professional that is capable of teaching science to children with social, emotional and mental health issues.
The Candidate – SEN Science Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN Science Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with challenging behaviour
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org