SEN HLTA - Science
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN HLTA - Science
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a Pupil Referral Unit in Merton that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with challenging behaviour. The school is looking for a focused and skilled higher level teaching assistant to provide support for students in the science department.
The Candidate - SEN HLTA - Science
* Experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - SEN HLTA - Science
* The role will involve working with pupils with SEN in the science department
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!