Mathematics NQTs needed for September 2019- Waltham Forest!!
Servoca Education are looking for highly skilled Newly Qualified Mathematics Teacher to join a great school ini September 2019
**Are you going to be graduating as an NQT by September 2019?
**Will you be looking for a brand new opportunity for September 2019?
**Have you thought about where you would like to complete your Induction Year?
**Does the idea of working in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary Schools appeal to you?
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply so one of our consultants can contact you about this opportunity.
What can Servoca Education Offer you?
Servoca can help you find the role the ideal role you are looking for as a Newly Qualified Teacher as we work with schools across London to provide Teachers with the support they require from a school to complete their induction year.
Our client Secondary schools can offer you the chance to gain classroom experience, the opportunity to complete your induction and the ability to join a professional and experienced educational establishment.
** Accessible Location in Waltham Forest**
** MPS scale 1 to 2**
** Opportunity to complete Induction Year (Permanent and Full-time basis)
** Experience becoming a Year 7-9 form tutor
Details of the Teaching Positions
Our clients are looking for excellent Mathematics NQTs to join their school on a permanent and full-time basis starting in September 2019. The ideal candidates will be teaching Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 pupils (KS5 desirable but not essential) and will be working closely with the new Year 7s starting in the new academic year. NQTs will be given the opportunity to build new classroom rapport with staff and students in the school.
Requirements for the role...
* NQTs must have graduated or be graduating by September 2019
* Hold a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Placement Observation Record
* Be comfortable teaching Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 ( Key Stage 5 desirable but not essential)
* Have the ability to build rapport with students in their lessons
* Be able to adapt lessons to suit all children’s learning needs
* Provide ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons
* Engage with activities throughout the academic year
* Help prepare GCSE students for mock exams and summer examinations
If you are looking for a great opportunity for September 2019, then please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid delay!