KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher in Wandsworth – September 2019
A newly opened Primary School in Wandsworth is recruiting through Servoca Education for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them in September 2019.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links from Streatham Station and Tooting. They are a newly opened school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 2 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019. Interviews ASAP.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Wandsworth location
* Newly opened, smaller than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Permanent contract from September
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in a new school
* £30,000 - £42,000
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!