Primary School Teaching Assistant required for a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in Waltham Forest
**Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!**
**Keen to kick start your career in teaching in a ‘Good’ Primary School?**
**Passionate about your subject and driven to instil a passion for learning in your students?**
If you answered yes to the above, then I want to hear from you today!
This is a great opportunity for graduates who are looking to complete a teaching qualification through a great school.
** Primary School in Waltham Forest**
** Recent 2017 or 2018 Graduate** OR
**Graduates with recent Teaching Assistant experience**
** £65-80 per day** (Based on Experience)
A ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School in Waltham Forest is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their school ASAP! The role is based on a long-term and full-time basis. Priority at the school is to promote equality and creativity within all years and allow children to express their imaginations through education and communication with their peers.
* Recent 2017 or 2018 graduate or
* A graduate with recent teaching assistant experience within a UK School
* Enthusiasm to work with children and support children in small groups and individuals
* Gain teaching experience within an educational environment
* Support teachers in classrooms
* Build rapport with students and teaching
If this sounds interesting to you, then please apply immediately as the school in Waltham Forest is looking for an exceptional talent to join their staffing team ASAP!
Please attach an updated CV with your application.