Maths NQT in Bromley – September 2019
**Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher/ NQT**
**LB of Bromley**
**MPS1-MPS4 (£27596 - £31120)**
A thriving and successful Secondary School in Bromley is looking for an NQT to join their successful school from September 2019. The job will be for a Teacher of Mathematics on a permanent basis. The school is a large secondary school with students ranging from 11-18 years old. In addition, the school sets high expectations to ensure that all students receive a great level of education despite their backgrounds.
Staff members in the school also prioritise equality and recognise diversity to ensure that all pupils are giving the chance to complete their education even if they are facing difficult environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher also inspires to continue welcoming and warmly offering support to pupils to help them succeed on the pathway of their education career.
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 mathematics
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Be an enthusiastic NQT with a passion for teaching mathematics
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Engage students in mathematic lessons using different learning styles to cater to all children’s learning needs.
The Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher position is for a September 2019 start in a Secondary School in Bromley. The school are looking to interview immediately or ASAP for the ideal teacher.
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.