Learning Support Assistant- Primary School- Tower Hamlets- Immediate Start!
‘Good’ Ofsted rated school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their school on a long-term and full-time basis. This is a position to start immediately or ASAP!
Have you recently graduated from university or are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant?
Are you looking to expand your knowledge and expertise within special education needs (SEN)?
Would you like to gain experience working with children with learning support needs?
Exemplary primary school in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets is looking for a passionate, engaging and experienced Learning Support Assistant to join their school on a long-term and full-time basis. The school focuses on promoting diversity and equality through lessons and practices. In addition, this includes being able to direct authority to the right person.
The Learning Support Assistant will be:
* Tower Hamlets
* £65- £95 per day (Based on experience)
* Supporting children with learning difficulties on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
* Engaging with students in the classroom with activities such as reading, writing and numeracy skills.
* Helping to arrange resources for the lessons for students.
* Sharing break time duties with teaching staff.
The school is based in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets with great excess to underground tube and bus services within walking distances to the site. Focuses at the school ensure that all children are receiving a high standard of education. In addition, the school prides itself on promoting diversity and equality, ensuring that children from all backgrounds are receiving the support they need at school. The staffing team are outgoing, dedicated and passionate about providing a fulfilling academic pathway for pupils at the school.
The ideal candidate must:
* Have Experience working in a Secondary School with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
* Be passionate and enthusiasm to engage children with learning difficulties in the lessons
* Be able to start immediately (February 2019)
If this role in Tower Hamlets sounds like a great role to you then apply ASAP, as the school are interviewing before the end of this term.
All successful applicants will be called within one working day! Thank you