KS2 TA / Year 5 TA / Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced KS2 TA / Year 5 TA / Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Brent. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working within the Year 5 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2019.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* KS2 TA / Year 5 TA / Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2015)
* Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* £65 - £85 per day
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!