* Have you recently graduate from university in the last three years?
* Hold a 2:1 or higher English, Mathematics or Science Degree from 2016, 2017 and 2018 ?
* Able to start in February 2019?
* Does an opportunity to complete a School's Direct Programme in 2019 appeal to you?
If you have answered yes to above questions, then we would like to hear from you!
A highly reputable School in Havering is looking for strong and engaging English/ Science or Mathematics Graduates to join their school in January 2019. For the right candidates the school are willing to offer a School's Direct Programme for teaching assistants who are looking to pursue a career in education.
*Maths/English/Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
*Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School
*Havering, East London
*£65 - £80 per day
*Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!
Details of the School
The school has great resources to aid skilled learning and education. The ideal candidate will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers and support staff, who are committed to delivering an outstanding level of education for students to enhance their academic knowledge. Commitment and passion towards your subject is what the school is seeking in their ideal Teaching Assistants.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Support the classroom teacher with all relevant lesson requirements.
* Provide students with one to one support and small group intervention in the build up to the examination period.
* Have a very positive and confident approach and strong knowledge of your subject.
* Engage, inspire and encourage students about your subject knowledge help students interact in the classroom.
In return, there is an opportunity for the right candidate to train to become a fully qualified teacher in a supportive environment. With excellent support through training programmes and scheduled team meetings, this role presents an exemplary opportunity for English, Mathematics or Science Graduates to join an exceptional staffing team.
If you are interested in this fantastic role in Havering, please submit your CV ASAP! All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one to two working days.
In addition, we also offer a referral scheme should you know anyone who is looking for a teaching assistant role.
All successful applicants will be contacted within one working day. Thank you