English Graduate- Teaching Assistant- West Hampstead- ASAP Start!!
** I am calling for all the Brilliant English or Humanities Graduate out there**
If you are a strong graduate ideally looking to gain experience and insight as a Teaching Assistant before embarking on your Teacher Training programme, than you have come to the right place!!
**Ideally we are looking for Graduates with Experience; either SEN or General**
** £75-85 per day**
**Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!**
**Passionate about your subject and driven to instil a passion for learning in your students?**
If you answered yes to the above, then I want to hear from you today!
This is a great opportunity for graduates who are looking to complete a teaching qualification through a teaching assistant role within a school.
• Full Time Long Term Role- Until the end of the academic year
• Recent 2017 or 2018 English or Humanities Graduates
• MUST have achieved 2:1 or above!!
• Recent teaching assistant experience is essential; either in SEN, General, Behaviour, mentor or Tutoring.
• Enthusiasm to work with children and support children in small groups and individuals
• Gain teaching experience
• Support teachers in classrooms
• Build rapport with students and staff members
If this sounds interesting to you, then please apply immediately as the schools are looking for exceptional talented Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP!
Alternatively email me: email@example.com
Interviews for this role will commence shortly!!