Teacher of Philosophy/ Philosophy Teacher- Croydon- South East London- September 2019
The school is located within Croydon, South East London and is looking to expand their establish and educational environment. Students at the school are from various religious backgrounds, therefore educating pupils about different philosophical views sits highly on the School's agenda. This maintains the importance of diversity in the school and ensures that all students and staff are treated equally. Furthermore, the school prides itself on working with individuals in the community and providing great education for the Secondary School students.
Furthermore, this role presents a great opportunity for an eager Philosophy NQT/ Teacher of Philosophy/ Philosophy Teacher to join a thriving Croydon School in September 2019. The school are looking to shape and mould their students from KS3 right up to KS5. In additon, the school is able to offer a great opportunity for experienced teachers to develop their career to reach Senior Leadership responsibilities with TLR positions.
The role includes:
* Teaching Philosophy lessons to KS3 upwards to KS5.
* Providing ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons for pupils
* Engaging students in the lessons by providing different learning strategies in classroom teaching
Requirements for the role:
* PGCE/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding teaching record
* Be able to start in September 2019 (NQTs must have graduated or be graduating in 2019)
* Hold experience working in a Secondary School (NQT Placements welcomed)
Does this role interest you?...
If it does then why wait? Apply for this role ASAP to avoid delay!