Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Newly Qualified or Experienced Dance Teacher/ Teacher of Dance to join reputable school located on the borders of Croydon in September 2019. Currently they are recruiting for a permanent & full time position.
** Dance Teacher/ Teacher of Dance**
** MPS or UPS **
** September 2019**
** Permanent Position**
** Croydon Borders, South East London**
Details of the School...
This is an exceptional and popular secondary school on the Croydon borders and is highly reputable.With a successful Head running this school, Senior Leadership is strong with excellent leadership and managerial capabilities. Middle leaders and teachers all work very well together for the success of the school.
As an educational establishment, the school is very focused with Teaching & Learning and Assessment for Learning priorities. Hence, pupils respond well to the inspiring, fun, engaging and informative lessons provided which encourages them to strive for excellence.
This opportunity is to commence in September 2019 and would suit either a NQT or an Experienced Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS). As a NQT or Experienced Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS) for September 2019 you must have a secondary teaching qualification (SCITT/ Teach First / PGCE/ QTS/ GTP).
Requirements for the role the role:
* Must be able to teach KS3 and KS4 Dance in a mainstream school (KS5 beneficial)
* Open to either an NQT or Experienced Dance Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Can demonstrate a “Good” to “Outstanding” Teacher of Dance / Dance Teacher lesson
* Proven adaptability, creativity, inspiring & consistency in your teaching style
* Sound & strong understanding of your subject as a Dance Teacher / Teacher of Dance
* Available for a September 2019 Dance Teacher
Does this sound like a great opportunity?... If it does apply ASAP as interviews are taking place imminently!