** Teaching Assistant- Secondary School- Brent- ASAP Start
Are you looking to work with a strong experienced SEN Department in this all-inclusive Secondary School ASAP START?
Do you have experience working with Autism?
This lovely, welcoming mainstream Secondary school are looking for a strong Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to support and join their SEN Department as soon as.
This school is located in between Kensal Rise and Brondesbury Park. The school has great accessible to transport links; Kilburn, Willesden, Queens Park and Central London.
*Job Type: SEN Teaching Assistant
*Location: London Borough of Brent
*Graduate Teaching Assistant required
*Experience working with children in any setting is essential
* Experienced TA’s are welcome
*Full Time/ Long Term position
*£65-£75 per day (DOE)
SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Secondary School – Autism Support (ASD)
Are you a Psychology graduate, with aspirations of becoming an Educational/ Clinical Psychologist?
Or, are you am English, Maths or Science Graduate?
Or perhaps you have graduated with the core subjects and looking to go into teaching and do your PGCE or School’s direct next academic year?
This will be a Full-time long-term position (at least for the academic year). The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
The Secondary School are looking for:
* You must hold a Psychology degree of a minimum of 2:1 or above.
* Alternatively, an English graduate, Maths or Science 2:1 above will be considered for this role.
* Experience working with ASD in any setting.
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Creativity or Extra curriculum activities are not required but it is ideal.
Interviews for this position will commence very soon and this position is an ASAP start.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this role or please send your updated CV to: email@example.com