Teacher of Philosophy/ Philosophy Teacher- Outer South East London
The school is located within South East London and is looking to expand their establish and educational environment. Students at the school are from various religious backgrounds, therefore educating pupils about different religious faiths and views sits highly on the School's agenda. This maintains the importance of diversity in the school and ensures that all students and staff are treated equally. Furthermore, the school prides itself on working with individuals in the community and providing great education for the Secondary School students.
Furthermore, this role presents a great opportunity for an eager Philosophy NQT/ Teacher of Philosophy/ Philosophy Teacher to join a thriving school who is looking to shape and mould their students from KS3 right up to KS5. The school is able to offer a great opportunity for experienced teachers to develop their career to reach Senior Leadership responsibilities with TLR positions.
The role includes:
* Teaching Philosophy lessons to KS3 upwards
* Providing ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons for pupils
* Engaging students in the lessons by providing different learning strategies in classroom teaching
Requirements for the role:
* PGCE/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding teaching record
* Be able to start in September 2019 (NQTs must have graduated or be graduating in 2019)
* Hold experience working in a Secondary School (NQT Placements welcomed)
Interested in the role?...
Apply ASAP to avoid delay!
Please note all shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one to two working days.