Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant- Brent- April 2019 Start
A unique and accomplish Secondary School in Brent is looking for a committed Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join their school on a long term and full-time basis starting in April 2019.
** London Borough of Brent**
** Long-term and Full-time**
** SEN Pupils**
** April 2019 start**
** £ 65- £ 90 based on experience**
** One to One support and small group work**
‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School in the London Borough of Brent is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs Teaching Assistant to provide a high standard of support for students with special educational needs.
The mainstream school prides themselves in providing exceptional care for their students who need individual support in the school. This is to ensure that all children are treated equally and fairly within a classroom environment.
In addition, the school offers great training for teaching assistants to help with moving, handling or restraining training if needed. Furthermore, the staffing team in the school work collectively to ensure that lessons are adapted with learning resources for all students to be included within the lesson. This is important as there are a few cases where a child may need extra support within a classroom environment or a quiet space on their own.
Details of the role...
The ideal Special Needs Teaching Assistant will:
* Provide support for SEN students within a mainstream classroom environment
* Use therapies to help with a child’s development in the classroom such as visual therapy
* Be assisting with other students on days where an SEN pupil may not be in.
* Work between 8:30 and 4:30 Monday to Friday ( Times can vary depending on schedule)
* Help the classroom teacher with activities such as small group work.
Requirements of the role...
We are looking for:
* A recent graduate who is interested in with SEN students or
* An experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant
* Candidates who are patient and understanding
* Focused and dedicated individuals
Looking for a new start or a brand new opportunity?
Does this role present a good opportunity for you?
Are you able to start in April 2019?
If this sounds like a position you are looking for, then please apply ASAP without delay!
All successful applicants will be contacted within one to two working days.