** Teaching Assistant- Primary School- Havering- ASAP
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child ASAP START?
Do you have experience working with Autism?
A lovely, welcoming mainstream Primary school in the heart of Havering are looking for a strong Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD..
*Job Type: SEN Teaching Assistant
*Graduate Teaching Assistant required
*Experience working with children in any setting is essential
* Experienced TA’s are welcome
*Full Time/ Long Term position
*£65-£95 per day (DOE)
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – Autism Support (ASD)
Are you a Psychology graduate, with aspirations of becoming an Educational/ Clinical Psychologist?
Or perhaps you have graduated with the core subjects and looking to go into teaching and do your PGCE or School’s direct next academic year?
This will be a Full time long term position (at least for the academic year). The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
The Primary School are looking for:
* You must hold a Psychology degree of a minimum of 2:1 or above.
* Experience working with ASD in any setting.
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Creativity or Extra curriculum activities are not required but it is ideal.
Interviews for this position will commence very soon and this position is an ASAP start.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org