Teaching Assistant - Primary School –Barking and Dagenham- January 2019
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting in January?
Do you have experience working with Autism or SEN in general?
Job Type: Teaching Assistant
Location: Barking and Dagenham
Graduate Teaching Assistant are welcome BUT experience required!
Full Time/ Long Term position
£65-£95 per day (DOE)
Immediate start or January
A mainstream Primary school located in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support SEN and low attaining students. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a Full time long term position (at least for the academic year). The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support.
The school has excellent transport links.
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification- ideally a degree grade with a minimum: 2:2 and above.
* Experience working with ASD in any setting.
* Graduate Teaching Assistants are welcome- but should have experience working with ASD students.
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar – Ideal but not required
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
Interviews for this position will commence very soon and this position is an ASAP start.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to: email@example.com