English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities NQTs needed for September 2019- South East London
Servoca Education are looking for highly skilled English, Mathematics, Science and Humanity (Geography, History, Religious Studies) Newly Qualified Teachers to join our client schools in September 2019 to join to a school in South East London.
**Are you going to be graduating as an NQT in July 2019?
**Will you be looking for a brand new opportunity for September 2019?
**Have you thought about where you would like to complete your Induction Year?
**Does the idea of working in ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary Schools appeal to you?
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply so one of our consultants can contact you about this opportunity.
What can Servoca Education Offer you?
Servoca can help you find the role that you are looking for as a Newly Qualified Teacher as we work with schools across London to provide Teachers with suitable roles they are looking for September 2019.
Our client Secondary schools can offer you the chance to gain classroom experience, the opportunity to complete your induction and join professional and experienced educational establishments.
** Accessible Location in South East London**
** MPS scales 1 to 3**
** Opportunity to complete Induction Year (Permanent and Full-time basis)
** Experience becoming a Year 7 form tutor
Details of the Teaching Positions
Our clients are looking for excellent NQTs to join their school on a permanent and full-time basis starting in September 2019. The ideal candidates will be teaching Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 pupils (KS5 desirable but not essential) and will be working closely with the new Year 7s starting in the new academic year. NQTs will be given the opportunity to build a new classroom rapport staff and students in the school.
Requirements for the school position...
* NQTs must have graduated or be graduating by September 2019
* Hold a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Placement Observation Record
* Be comfortable teaching Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 ( Key Stage 5 desirable but not essential)
* Have the ability to build rapport with students in their lessons
* Be able to adapt lessons to suit all children’s learning needs
* Provide ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lessons
* Engage with activities throughout the academic year
* Help prepare GCSE students for mock exams and summer examinations
If you are looking for a great opportunity for September 2019, then please apply at your earliest convenience to avoid delay!