**Psychology Graduate-Teaching Assistant- Primary School- Convent Gardens
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child ASAP START?
Do you have experience working with Autism?
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – Autism Support (ASD)
£65 - £95 per day dependent on experience
Are you a Psychology graduate, with aspirations of becoming an Educational/ Clinical Psychologist?
Do you want to gain insight and experience prior to embarking on your Masters?
Or perhaps you are looking to go into teaching and do your PGCE or School’s direct next academic year?
*Job Type: SEN Teaching Assistant
*Location: Covent Gardens
*Graduate Teaching Assistant required
*Experience working with children in any setting is essential
* Experienced TA’s are welcome
*Full Time/ Long Term position
*£65-£95 per day (DOE)
A lovely, welcoming mainstream Primary school in the heart of London are looking for a strong Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a Full time long term position (at least for the academic year). The successful candidate will be experienced in working with ASD, SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
The Primary School are looking for:
* You must hold a Psychology degree of a minimum of 2:1 or above.
* Additionally, English, Maths or Science Graduates with experience will be considered.
* Experience working with ASD in any setting.
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
* Candidates should have a bubbly, caring, nurturing and approachable personality.
* Creativity or Extra curriculum activities are not required but it is ideal.
Interviews for this position will commence first week of January 2019 and this position will be an ASAP start.
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to: email@example.com