PPA Primary Teacher- Primary School in Enfield – Full Time- January 2019
Are you an experienced teacher looking to remain in your career but in need of a change?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, then this post could be for you!
This friendly primary school is a few minutes walk from Arnos Grove underground station (Piccadilly Line), New Southgate over ground station and road links to the North Circular. The Head Teacher is searching ideally for a PPA teacher who is interested to cover classes throughout KS1& KS2 for this academic year joining them on an immediate start, dependent on the suitability of the candidate. This Primary school have been commended by OFSTED for their well-established leadership team and excellent behaviour within the school.
** PPA Teacher- KS1/KS2/Primary
** January 2019- July 2019 (potentially permanent contract for the right candidate for September 2019).
** Full Time position
** Ofsted ‘Good’ school
** Lovely and Friendly environment
** QTS (required)
** Location: Enfield
Lead booster groups (mainly in year 2 but may also work in years 5/6)
Provide cover across the school
The school would welcome any teacher with a specialism (particularly Art).
For the ideal candidate the school will offer:
* Additional weekly PPA time for marking and feedback, and a supportive staff team to work with.
* A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career.
* Delightful and well behaved children who love their learning and make their school proud.
* Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
* The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with outstanding facilities
* An ambitious school which also cares about their staff’s wellbeing and a work life balance
* Specialist ICT, Music & PE teachers who teach and plan those subjects across the school
This Primary school have been commended by OFSTED for their well-established leadership team and excellent behaviour within the school.
The Head Teacher permits all teachers to have creative freedom with their lessons, as is very supportive and attentive with new staff members joining the school. This support will be exemplified when teachers are planning for lessons, as power points will be distributed between KS2 teachers in order to gain insight, ideas and reduce work-load.
To become a part of a welcoming, enthusiastic environment, and a supportive team, then why not apply for this position? Please submit your CV ASAP.
OR, alternatively email: email@example.com