** Experienced Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher**
** September 2019 to July 2019
** £135-£175 per day**
An Exceptional and growing Secondary School in Lewisham is looking for a Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher to commence employment in September 2019. This diverse and educational school ensures that all pupils are treated equally and are given an fair and fantastic opportunity to gain an knowledge and understanding through education.
The ethos of the school ensures that equality is prioritised and diversity is recognised which confirms that all pupils are given the chance to achieve their grades regardless of their backgrounds or environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher also inspires and continues to offer support for students and welcome all staff and students in their educational establishment.
* Teach KS3 to KS4 (KS5 Desirable) Mathematics to 11 to 18 year olds
* Prepare revision sessions for KS4 examinations (KS5 Desirable)
* Provide a variety of learning styles for children in the classroom
* Engage students in the lesson and build class rapport
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 mathematics
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Have obtained a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Have the ability to build rapport and engage with students and staff in the school.
The Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher position is for September 2019 to start on a permanent and full-time basis
As this role is in high demand, the school are looking to interview ASAP!
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Thursday 3rd January 2019 (Due to the Christmas holiday period)