A creative and collective Secondary School in Bromley is seeking a Computer Science Teacher/ Teacher of Computer Science to join their innovative school in September 2019 (MPS or UPS).
** Permanent and Full-time Post**
** MPS or UPS pay scale**
** Opportunity to build experience working with KS3- 5 students**
** September 2019 start**
** KS3 to KS4 (KS5 Desirable)**
A popular Secondary Community School in Bromley is looking grow their establishment with the ideal Teacher of Computer Science/ Computer Science Teacher joining the thriving school in September 2019. Morale at the school provides students with comfort and safe environment to learn Moreover, the school is able to direct students in the right direction to achieve success and reach their highest potential both academically and creatively.
In September 2019, the school will be welcoming a permanent Teacher of Computer Science / Computing Teacher/ Teacher of Computing/ Teacher of Computer Science to teach KS3 to KS5 students on a full-time basis.
Details of the role...
This exciting post would be teaching a minimum of KS3 & KS4 (KS5 desirable). You will be a Good to Outstanding teacher and a strong classroom practitioner. In addition it is essential that you have sound knowledge of your subject and able to plan & deliver an inspiring lesson where you can enhance your students’ grades and understanding. As a result of this, the successful Computing Teacher/ Computer Science Teacher / Teacher of Computing (MPS or UPS) will be able to set a strong and clear example to lead to a class skilfully and confidently.
Requirements for this role...
The ideal Teacher of Computing/Teacher of Computer Science will have:
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE /SCITT/ GTP/ QTS/ CertEd / Teach First)
* KS3 & KS4 Teaching Experience in a mainstream school
* NQT or Experienced Computer Science Teacher / Teacher of Computer Science (MPS or UPS)
* Sound and Excellent Subject knowledge of your subject
* Inspiring and dedicated Computer Science Teacher / Computing Teacher / Teacher of Computing
* The ability to demonstrate a good to outstanding lesson as a Computing Teacher / Teacher of Computing Science.
If this fantastic Teacher of Computing or Computer Science Teacher position sounds like a great opportunity for you, then apply for this role ASAP to avoid disappointment.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted within one to two working days. Thank you