* Have you recently graduated from university in the last three years?
* Are you a Learning Support Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
* Are you able to start in January 2019?
* Does an opportunity to complete a School's Direct Programme in 2019 appeal to you?
If you have answered yes to above questions, then we would like to hear from you!
A highly reputable School on the border of Bromley is looking for strong and engaging Learning Support Assistant to join their school in January 2019. For the right candidates the school are willing to offer a School's Direct Programme for teaching assistants who are looking to pursue a career in education.
*Learning Support Assistant/ Graduate Teaching Assistant
*Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School
*Bromley, South East London
*£70 - £80 per day
*Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!
Details of the School
The outstanding school on the border of Bromley is dedicated to maintaining their high repuatation by providing excellent opportunities for their students to maximise their potential. In additon, the school have a passion for extra curricular such as science clubs or maths clubs with the potential to compete against other schools. In terms of the staffing team, the school work closely to ensure that all students are receiving the highest standard of education the establishment can provide.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Support the classroom teacher with all relevant lesson requirements.
* Provide students with one to one support and small group intervention in the build up to the examination period.
* Have a very positive and confident approach and strong knowledge of your subject.
* Engage, inspire and encourage students about your subject knowledge help students interact in the classroom.
In return, there is an opportunity for the right candidate to train to become a fully qualified teacher in a supportive environment. With excellent support through training programmes and scheduled team meetings, this role presents an exemplary opportunity for English, Mathematics or Science Graduates to join an exceptional staffing team.
If you are interested in this fantastic role in Bromley, please submit your CV ASAP! All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one to two working days.
In addition, we also offer a referral scheme should you know anyone who is looking for a teaching assistant role.
All successful applicants will be contacted within one working day. Thank you