* Have you recently graduate from university in the last three years?
* Hold a 2:2 or higher English, Mathematics or Science Degree ?
* Able to start in January or mid 2019?
* Does an opportunity to complete a School's Direct Programme in 2019 appeal to you?
If you have answered yes to above questions, then we would like to hear from you!
An 'Outstanding' School in Hammersmith & Fulham are looking for strong Mathematics, English or Science Graduates to join their school in January 2019. For the right candidates the school are willing to offer a School's Direct Scheme to teaching assistants who are passionate about pursuing a teaching career through their school.
*Maths/English/Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
*Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School
*Hammersmith & Fulham – Excellent public transport links
*£65 - £80 per day
*Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!
Details of the School
The school has great resources to aid skilled learning and education. The ideal candidate will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers and support staff, who are committed to delivering an outstanding level of education for students in their school to enhance their academic knowledge.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Support the classroom teacher with all relevant lesson requirements.
* Provide students with one to one support and small group intervention in the build up to the examination period.
* Have a very positive and confident approach and strong knowledge of your subject.
* Engage, inspire and encourage students to achieve their highest academic potential.
In return, the school offers you the chance to train to become a fully qualified teacher in a supportive environment, with an excellent Continued Professional Development (CPD) programme post qualification.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV without delay!
In addition, we also offer a referral scheme. Should you know anyone who is looking for a teaching assistant role, please contact us and we will be in touch.