Opportunity a Popular Community based College located in Bromley. Currently they are recruiting for a part time SEN Spanish LSA (Learning Support Assistant). This is to work 1-2-1 and in small groups with students. January /February 2019 position
Larger than average College, with supportive staff. Ambitious Head who has implemented excellent strategies to the success of the college. Inspirational, focused and dedicated Headteacher with exceptional leadership and managerial expertise Great opportunity to join a college where new members of staff can put their ‘stamp’ in the SEN department. The support staff at this College are invaluable and work hard to ensure that the vulnerable students are taken care off. This college offers courses at GCSE, BTEC and A Levels.
The client is recruiting for an SEN Spanish LSA (Learning Support Assistant)who ideally has experience as a Teaching Assistant/ TA/ LSA/ Learning Support Assistant. The successful person MUST be proficient n both Spanish and English They would potentially look at a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Grad TA but imperative that on their CV they can show experience working with SEN students at mainstream secondary or college level. This long term & part time post is to start immediately. The successful SEN Spanish LSA (Learning Support Assistant)/ TA / Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant / Grad TA / LSA / Learning Support Assistant will be working on both a 1-2-1 and students within groups. The successful SEN TA / Teaching Assistant / TA/ Graduate TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant / LSA must be able to be personable, able to build a rapport with students & must be firm but fair with behaviour. You will have worked in either a secondary mainstream school or an SEN school.
* Must have a degree with a minimum of a 2:1
* Must have a strong academic background and proficient in both English & Spanish
* Strong SEN Spanish TA/ Teaching Assistant / Grad TA/ Grad Teaching Assistant/ SEN/ LSA/ Youth Worker
* Experience working with mainstream Secondary School or College students
* Some experience with SEN students and would be favourable (SEN experience)
* As a Spanish SEN TA, you must be patient and willing to go the extra mile in order to see the students exceed to their highest potential.
* Must be an articulate, clear & concise communicator for this Spanish SEN TA/ Teaching Assistant/ LSA/ Learning Support Assistant role
* Y0u must have an in update DBS with the update service