‘Good’ Ofsted rated mainstream Secondary school in Enfield, North London is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their school in January 2019 on a long term and full time basis. There is also a possibility for the potential Special Needs Teaching Assistant to complete a schools direct programme.
**Have you got experience working with SEN students?
**Do you believe that every child deserves a right to an education?
**Are you ready to make a real difference in helping pupils achieve their full potential?
The role will be working with children with a student in a KS3 or KS4 on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
If so this is a great opportunity for you to enhance your career or build experience in a new classroom environment.
Teaching Assistant Role
* The position is for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work on a full time basis on a long contract until July 2019.
* The day to day schedule is from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and involves working closely with an SEN pupil who experiences learning difficulties in the classroom. Therefore the role of the Special Needs Teaching Assistant will be to help, motivate and engage the child in classroom activities within the school.
* In addition, 1:1 support wil be required throughout the school day and the right candidate will use suitable levels of behaviour management strategies.
Furthermore, there is an opportunity for the right Special Needs Teaching Assistant to progress in a position with continuous learning and professional development to help progress their teaching career. Moreover, the school implements an environment for open communication between the school staff and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
* Specialism in ASD and ADHD
* Teaching Assistant/ 1:1 support
* Enfield, North London
* Mainstream Secondary School with Excellent Transport Links
* £70- £95 per day (based on experience)
* January 2019 start- Full Time
If you are interested in this role in Enfield and believe you possess the right qualities to further you career in SEN then please apply ASAP!