** Do you have experience working with students with learning needs?
** Are you able to start in January 2019?
** Are you a native French or Portuguese Student with Teaching Assistant Experience?
** Passionate about working with children to help and support their educational needs?
If you have answered yes to the above role, then this role is for you
Exemplary Secondary School in Lambeth are looking for a passionate, engaging and experienced French or Portuguese speaking learning support assistant to join their school in January 2019? The role is for a long-term and full-time basis with the opportunity for the potential candidate to be taken on permanently from September 2019.
The Learning Support Assistant will be:
* £70- £80 per day (Based on experience)
* Supporting children with learning difficulties on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
* Engaging with students in the classroom with activities such as reading, writing and numeracy skills.
* Translate lessons to students whose second language is English
* Help Students with their homework after school through translations.
The school is based in the London Borough of Lambeth with great excess to overground, underground and bus services within walking distances to the site. The main focus at the school ensures that all children are receiving a high standard of education.
In addition, the school prides itself on promoting diversity and equality as there are students whose second language is English. The staffing team are outgoing, dedicated and passionate about providing a fulfilling academic pathway for pupils at the school.
Requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate must:
* Be a native French or Portuguese speaker
* Have Experience working in a Secondary School with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
* Be passionate and enthusiasm to engage children with learning difficulties in the lessons
* Be able to start in January 2019
If this role in Lambeth sounds like a great role to you then apply ASAP, as the school are interviewing before the end of this term.
All successful applicants will be called within one working day! Thank you