Are you an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking to enhance your career?
Do you have excellent communication to build rapport easily with students?
Or are you a recent Graduate with Mathematics, Science or an English qualification interested with working with children with special education needs?
If you are then we want to hear from as soon as possible!
If this position in Slough sounds likes a great opportunity for you, then we would like to hear from you ASAP!
** Good location in Berkshire**
**£65-100 (based on experience)**
**Special Needs Teaching Assistant**
An excellent school in Berkshire is looking for an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant or an enthusiastic and dedicated graduate TA to join their school on a long-term and full-time basis. The Secondary school in within the county of Berkshire promotes diversity and equality for all pupils with a variation of learning abilities, such as supporting SEN and ASD children. As a result of this, the school works endlessly to provide exceptional and equal education for all of their students.
Duties of the role...
The experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant or dedicated graduate will be supporting a KS3 child on a 1:1 basis. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be required to support the teacher and other students in the school when the student is working in group work with other pupils in their class.
For the right graduate Special Needs Teaching Assistant, the school are looking for:
* a candidate who has voluntary or part-time work experience working with children, who are interested in SEN Teaching Assistant role or are looking to pursue a teaching career.
* Has a degree in English Literature, Mathematics, Science or Psychology
* A graduate who is able to learn quickly and adapt to instructions from the school’s SENCO.
* An individual who can build rapport easily with students.
The requirements for an experienced SEN/ ASD TA include:
* Experience working with ASD/SEN students in a school
* 1:1 classroom support experience
* Relevant subject knowledge of the safeguarding practices and safeguarding training.
If this position sounds like a great opportunity to you, then please apply ASAP as the student in the school’s learning is equally as important as their peers!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one working day.