Academically Driven and very Highly Reputable Secondary School located in Croydon is recruiting for a Teacher of Maths / Maths Teacher. April 2019 maternity cover and for the right person there is the potential for a permanent appointment later on.
Prestigious Secondary Croydon School that is very focused on running successful classes for their Gifted & Talented and students who are academically driven. The school teaches from KS3 to A Levels. Some of these students with their academic background go off to Russell Group Universities. This Secondary School, is situated on beautiful grounds with a stunning period building. Students are successful as their teaches teach them to believe in themselves, they are academic and teaching is “Good” to “Outstanding” . Exemplary Headteacher who has a wealth of experience, dedicated, supportive and an excellent ambassador for this school. Teaching staff, Middle Leaders and Senior Leaders are fantastic at this school. Awesome place to work. Excellent place to work with pupils who are dedicated to their studies and education.
In April 2019 this Croydon Secondary School is essentially looking for either an NQT or Experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths (MPS or UPS). The client is looking for a Secondary trained teacher (PGCE/ Teach First / QTS/ QTLS/ GTP/ SCITT/ Schools Direct) who can teach from KS3 to A Levels. Essentially because this is a maternity cover, you must be initially available for a long term post and for the right Maths Teacher later on in the placement the school could offer a permanent appointment for an Outstanding Maths Teacher. You will be an excellent STEM practitioner and Maths Teacher. In your teaching experience as an inspiring Maths practitioner you must be able to teach a minimum of a “Good” lesson. You must be able to build a strong rapport with your pupils and strong in Teaching and Learning and Assessment For Learning. You will be joining a great department with a supportive Head of Maths. Additionally you will be able to engage, enthuse and inspire your pupils. Experience with G&T and academically driven students would ideal as you wood be expected to push your students. Essentially Must have excellent STEM and Secondary School teaching experience with the UK curriculum and experience teaching it.
* UK recognised Secondary Trained MPS or UPS Teacher of Maths / Maths Teacher (PGCE/ Teach First / QTS/ QTLS/ GTP/ SCITT/ Schools Direct)
* Experience teaching from KS3 to A Level Maths (mainstream experience in either a UK Secondary School) as a qualified Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths
* You are a “Good” to “Outstanding” Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths
* NQT or Experienced Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* You have a strong STEM background & Sound subject knowledge
* Able to build a strong rapport with your Students as a Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths
* Available for an April 2019 post as a Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths