** Do you have experience working with students with learning needs?
** Are you able to start in January 2019?
** Looking to enhance your career with an SEN mainstream role?
** Passionate about working with children to help and support their educational needs?
** Are you interested in learning new strategies and building existing knowledge?
If you have answered yes to the above role, then this role is for you!
Exemplary Secondary School in Hammersmith and Fulham are looking for a passionate, engaging and experienced learning support assistant to join their school in January 2019? The role is for a long-term and full-time basis with the opportunity for the potential candidate to be taken on permanently from September 2019.
The Learning Support Assistant will be:
* Hammersmith and Fulham
* £65- £95 per day (Based on experience)
* Supporting children with learning difficulties on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
* Engaging with students in the classroom with activities such as reading, writing and numeracy skills.
* Helping to arrange resources for the lessons for students.
* Sharing break time duties with teaching staff.
The school is based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham with great excess to overground, underground and bus services within walking distances to the site. Focuses at the school ensure that all children are receiving a high standard of education. In addition, the school prides itself on promoting diversity and equality, ensuring that children from all backgrounds are receiving the support they need at school. The staffing team are outgoing, dedicated and passionate about providing a fulfilling academic pathway for pupils at the school.
Requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate must:
* Have Experience working in a Secondary School with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
* Be passionate and enthusiasm to engage children with learning difficulties in the lessons
* Be able to start in January 2019
If this role in Hammersmith and Fulham sounds like a great role to you then apply ASAP, as the school are interviewing before the end of this term.
All successful applicants will be called within one working day! Thank you