Exceptional Bromley Secondary Ofsted rated Good School is currently recruiting for a History Teacher for a permanent September 2019 appointment.
Over subscribed and popular secondary school in Bromley. Good behaviour with some outstanding practice. Large modernised building which is impressive & where any teacher would be proud to work. The Head has excellent vision for this school and the team echo this around the school. This is an excellent environment to work in and has a community feel. Strong Senior Leadership Team and supportive and friendly staff. Good to outstanding teaching practice and students who are consistent in their education. Students also feel very safe at this school.
This school is recruiting for a History Teacher / Teacher of History. This would only suit an NQT or Experienced Teacher of History / History Teacher(MPS or UPS). This is a full time and permanent appointment to commence in September 2019. This is a teaching role, however for an exceptional and Experienced History Teacher the school is potentially able to offer a TLR. This school is recruiting for an NQT or experienced secondary mainstream History Teacher (SCITT/Teach First/ GTP/PGCE/QTS) for September 2019. The successful practitioner must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 and KS4 History (up to KS5 desirable). Y0uwouodbe the type of teacher who would like to make a difference and passionate about putting your stamp in the department You will be a “Good” to “Outstanding” practitioner who can demonstrate this. You will also be able to inspire and enthuse your students
What they are looking for...
* NQT or Experienced Secondary trained History Teacher (QTS/PGCE/SCITT/GTP/Teach First)
* Secondary mainstream school teaching experience is a must
* 'Good' to 'Outstanding' Teacher & practitioner
* IF an excellent MPS or UPS Teacher of History you must have some already TLR experience - ie Coordinator/ 2IC/ HOD etc
* Must be able to teach inspiring, enthusiastic and well planned lessons
* Experience must be a minimum of KS3 &4