** January 2019**
** Experienced Teacher of Mathematics/Mathematics Teacher**
**LB of Lewisham **
** Fixed Term and Full-Time **
** January 2019 to July 2019 (Two Terms)
** £135-£175 per day
Thriving and growing Secondary School in Lewisham is looking for a Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher to commence employment in January 2019. This diverse and educational school ensures that all pupils are treated equally and are given a great opportunity to achieve their grades and reach their full potential.
Staff members in the school also prioritise equality and recognise diversity to ensure that all pupils are giving the chance to achieve their grades even if they are facing difficult environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher also inspires and continues to welcome and offer support for students in their educational establishment.
* Teach KS3 to KS5 Mathematics to 11 to 18 year olds
* Prepare revision sessions for KS4 and KS5 examinations
* Provide a variety of learning styles for children in the classroom
* Engage students in the lesson and build class rapport
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 mathematics
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Have obtained a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching record
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Have the ability to build rapport and engage with students and staff in the school.
The Teacher of Mathematics/ Mathematics Teacher position is for a January 2019 and fixed term and full-time position until July 2019 for a Secondary School in Lewisham.
As this role is in high demand, the school are looking to interview ASAP!
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted within one to two working days.